- Installing and supporting Windows XP/2003.
- Configuring, managing, and maintaining hardware.
- Creating users and groups in a domain and on local machines.
- Managing a network with local and group policies.
- Planning and designing a network environment.
- Installing, configuring, and managing WSUS.
- Basic understanding of security, printer management, monitoring server performance, and troubleshooting disaster recovery.
Professional IT Project Experience:
- Acted as Project Manager to Design, plan, and implement a Windows 2003 Enterprise domain structure for two class projects.
- Designed, built and implemented a network infrastructure that allowed two separate business entities to communicate.
Business Skills Training:
- General Business, Leadership, Project Management, Problem Solving Methodology, Communication and Listening guidelines, and Conflict Resolution.