Feb99 / Jan00 - Network and Service Development Manager – Distribution and Sales
Responsible for the integration and optimization of Citi and exBanco Mayo’s physical network, seeking efficiency in capital investment and branches location.
- Coordinated quali/quantitative surveys in 200+ distribution points, analyzing demographic, geo-social and economic indicators
- Defined and implemented distribution strategies and capital investment for the Bank and the Blockbuster alliance. (Capital budget: USD48 MM)
- Developed and implemented service quality and customer retention initiatives reducing attrition rate by 30% per year
Feb98 / Jan99 - Sales Support Manager – Distribution and Sales
Led and optimized sales support functions in order to help increase sales productivity Included commercial planning and sales MIS development.
- Managed customer origination process achieving c.24% productivity increase
-Handled commissions and incentives administration and payment for Sales Forces of 200+ individuals
- Team Leader for a Sales process re-engineering project that reduced sales cycle time from 24 to 8 business days. Coordinated 24 working teams (100+ members)
Feb96 / Jan98 - Third Party Sales and Commercial Planning Manager – Credit Cards Business
Managed and developed the commercial relationship with 15 telemarketing Third Party Sales companies
- Was able to duplicate the channel’s share on total Credit Cards sales (from 10% to 20%)
- Delineated and followed up of Credit Cards sales and portfolio plans. Reported and discussed business results with local Management and LATAM Cards Director.
May95 / Jan96 - Sales Sr. Analyst – Interior Region Sales
Designed and implemented sales reporting to be used by branches management
- Coordinated a sales campaign to market over $ 15 million in Personal Loans,
- Developed an on going competitive benchmark used as training tool for Sales Teams
Feb94 / Apr95- Management Associate
Selected out of 900+ candidates for a 15-month training program to develop management and leadership skills through practical experience in the Consumer Bank’s core business Areas.