Missouri Department of Conservation
- Assist public who come to the office with general questions and purchase publication and hunting/fishing permits.
- Create and organize the data by using Microsoft office software for employees and publics.
- Maintain the publication inventory and responsible for ordering them.
- Use office equipment efficiently, including FAX, copy, scanner, mail machine and Microsoft office software.
- Answer over 30 phone calls a day from public, department staff and other government agency.
- Handle cash register daily.