8+ years project management and training experience in the following areas of focus:
- IT Project Delivery
- Policy & Procedure Documentation
- New Hire Orientation
- Soft Skills Training
- Management Training
- Instructional Design
- Performance Improvement
- Cross Functional Team Management
- Needs Analysis
- Corporate Communications
Personal qualities: Skilled strategist with a solid record of success who is recognized for ability to communicate ideas across organizational boundaries, turn strategies into actions, and inspire teamwork. Proven ability to take on challenging assignments in new functional areas, quickly become effective and deliver results that create superior value for internal and external stakeholders.
• Developed and Managed a multi-faceted CRM deployment program. Training consisted of webinars, one-on-ones, & instructor led sessions to explain each function of the new system and aid in overall adoption of the tool.
• Designed and Coordinated Delivery of 13 training sessions to 150 cross departmental annual meeting attendees. Training was organized into various tracks and allowed participants to attend sessions that best met their needs.
• Designed and Implemented Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, and Surgical Technician Programs for accredited post-secondary institutions. The programs are currently approved, Title 4 compliant, and enrolling students in Georgia and Texas.
• Simultaneously Orchestrated and Wrote 3 separate Self Studies and won re-accreditation (6 years) from the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) as well as initial accreditation from the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). A total of 7 Full Team Visits were hosted; each visit lasting 3 days. Nearly 100 exhibit crates containing 1000s of documents were prepared for inspection.