- Degree in Management of Tourism Activities
ISCAP - Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração do Porto
- Preparing alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
- Planning and present bar menu
- Mixing ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Maintaining and checking inventory
- Event Promotion
- Management Suport
- Angariação de clientes
- Customer Service
- Supply Management
Native Language- Portuguese
|Oral Comprehension||Reading||Oral Interaction||Writting|
Nível: A1 e A2 - Basic User; B1 e B2 - Independent User; C1e C2 - Advanced User
COMMUNICATION AND ORGANIZATION SKILLS
- Good communication skills gained through presentations and group work as well as my Erasmus experience where I met people from other nationalities.
- Adaptability improved by my semester abroad in a country with a different language and with new people with different cultures.
- Team Working acquired through academic work in college and sports teams which I participated.
- Responsibility developed by organizing academic events in college as well as being an employee on a Café, where I was responsible for replacement stock and by contact with suppliers.
- Knowledge of the Office Software ( word, excel, acess, powerpoint)
- Using the Internet as comunicação and research tool.