As Project Manager on a 5 bay MRO facility for Lufthansa Technik, with a value in excess of US$42m, my primary duties are as follows;
• Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the project..• Monitoring all work in accordance with schedules.• Monitoring and managing all contractors, consultants and third party suppliers within each project.• Providing regular photographic reports and sending to team members and stakeholders.• Developing project scope of works, budget and time lines.• Maintaining accurate programme information to enable accurate records of contract history to be accessed• Effectively communicating project expectations to team members.• Planning site activities in detail, setting targets and accurately forecasting completion dates..
• Proved myself to be excellent at working towards pressurized deadlines.
• Developed excellent teamwork and communication skills from working in a team environment.
• Proved to be hard working and flexible with the ability to identify and target the key metrics that drive any business.
• Willing to take ownership and accountability for all projects under my command.
• Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service.
• Excellent decision making skills and the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
• Willing to attend training sessions to further develop knowledge and skills.
• Willingness and availability to travel internationally.
• Ability to control multiple contracts simultaneously.
• Willingness to work 24/7 where required to deliver the project.
• Understanding of project profitability, revenue and margins..
A reliable, hardworking and successful office fit-out industry professional, with an outstanding track record and extensive expertise in contract business, organisational development and operations, and business consulting services. Skilled at managing multi-million euro contracts, highly organised, attentive to detail, with a logical and analytical approach to solving problems and issues. Able to manage multiple priorities, perform tasks effectively and efficiently, and to demonstrate the motivation required to meet demanding deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards. Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships at all levels. Works well on own initiative and equally enjoys being part of, as well as managing, motivating and developing a productive team, and thrives in highly pressurized and challenging work environments. An invaluable asset to any construction organisation seeking an experienced professional
Gary is currently working on a six month contract in Puerto Rico, for Lufthansa technik and is available from mid October. Seeking a new and challenging position abroad, one that will make best use of existing skills and experience and provide opportunity for further responsibility, professional development and career growth.