Aug 2013 - May 2017
Arizona State University: Barrett, the Honors College
Aug 2014 - Present
WPC 101 Staff Facilitator Assistant
Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business
- Collaborate with staff facilitator to form lessons that assist first-year students with their transition into college, and prepare them to become successful business students.
- Assist with teaching nineteen business freshmen once a week, and with inputting grades onto Blackboard.
- Serve as a student resource to help with any questions students may have.
May 2014 - Present
Student Orientation Leader
Arizona State University, Office of New Student and Family Programs
- Provided assistance to freshmen and their families as they are preparing to join the Sun Devil family.
- Dealt with customers and helped to solve their problems as they arose.
- Led small groups of students or groups of new students’ family members to be more prepared for the university by answering their questions in a small group forum or question and answer panel.