American Lung Association in Oklahoma
- Increased social media presence on Facebook by over 400 followers and Twitter by over 100 followers in less than a year.
- Added a company page for a professional presence on Linkedin.
- Impacted over 15, 000 people by managing the details of five programs addressing several topic areas related to lung health simultaneously.
- Trained and facilitated asthma education to over 300 elementary school students in five central Oklahoma counties.
- Attended twenty community events and health fairs educating over 100 people about asthma.
- Coordinated two trainings for new smoking cessation clinic leaders.
- Managed the purchase of smoking cessation clinics through corporate and community partners.
- Taught pregnant and new mothers about the dangers of smoking around children by creating partnerships with two new hospitals.
- Aided those suffering with lung disease by adding resources for support groups and establishing two new support groups.