Sales Coordinator/ Estimator
Signwise Auckland Ltd
Signwise Auckland Limited is a medium sized signage business in Auckland. Signwise has a huge clientele base, we make and organize signage needs for small local and nationwide businesses. Products and services include plinth, building signs, retail sign, illuminated sign, vehicle signage, company rebranding and more. Notable clients we have dealt with are Quest Service Apartments, Connect 8, Lloyd Sinton Architects, Fonterra, City Works Depot and more. I am working as a Sales Coordinator/ Estimator who is responsible for estimating, quoting, customer service, sourcing materials, coordinating sales and consulting clients’ signage requirement.
Consulting & Project Management
- Company’s first contact for sales inquiries through the internet and phone, taking clients’ brief on their signage needs.
- Take client’s brief and help client visualise proposed signs by organizing artwork supplied, measurements and site survey information with our in-house designer.
- Recommend the best signage solution to client, taking into consideration cost, visual impact, quality and long term value.
- Resourceful and knowledgeable on materials and construction methods to ensure jobs are manufactured and installed efficiently.
- Ensure deadlines will be able to be met, organizing all elements needed for production team to proceed with jobs.
- Liaise with client, designers, contractors, suppliers and production team with great communication skills.
- Building good rapport with suppliers and clients, occasionally attend BNI networking meetings.
- Site visits, pre-bid meetings, analyse architect’s drawing, measure and estimate elements for pricing.
- Prepare sub-contractors tenders, quotes , schedules, variations for commercial projects.
- Use estimating software to assist with quoting, measuring and estimating materials needed accurately to ensure pricing are competitive.
- Issue PO#, check creditors invoices.
- Back costing and capture profit/ losses.