Interactive Qualifying Project:
Development and Design of the VOX Website Aug. 2007
·Studying the interaction between a cast and an outsider.
·Researching website designs that are most appealing to the target audiences.
·Helping with the design and layout of the website to best suite VOX.
Major Qualifying Project:
Residential Development Under Massachusetts General Law 40BOct. 2006
·Redesigned a publicly proposed project by removing the retention basin and using rain gardens.
·Utilized AutoCAD to design a new low impact designed run off system.
·Calculated the size of the rain gardens necessary to handle the run off from the impervious surface.
·Presented the proposal to a panel of teachers and students.
Objective Related Coursework:
• Structural Engineering
• Materials of Construction
• Civil Engineering AutoCAD
• Construction Project Management
• Cost Estimating Schedule Project Control
• Legal Aspects in Design and Construction
• Design of Reinforced Concrete Structure
• ASCE Member