ENJOY TECHNOLOGY, INC.
MENLO PARK, CA
- Implements solutions to drive strategic business and product decisions leveraging data insights.
- Prioritizes, plans, and manages based on data mining to inform processes and product direction.
- Collaborates with data engineers to execute and iterate on the data roadmap.
- Scopes complex data-centric projects, internal and partner-facing, across multiple teams and systems.
- Documents detailed product specifications for internal and external partnership data initiatives.
- Applies data methodology to pinpoint product and business gaps, and defines related questions and KPIs.
- Ensures proper instrumentation for data tracking and accumulation, with a focus on data quality.
- Contributes to the evolution of tools to track and understand customers and user behavior.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of new solutions and informs whether to double down, pivot, or eliminate a new feature or process.
- Drives organizational change through communicating insights and recommendations, documenting rich narratives through reports and presentations.
- Evaluates digital experiments through statistical methods, resulting in product recommendations.
- Experience with BI solutions and PostgreSQL.