- Performance of Annual Finance Plan of the Company and Monthly Financial Forecast, with Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Management, Capital Investments, Swings Analysis, Consolidation of Results.
- Improvements in Planning process, Finance consolidation, Cash Flow Management, Projects Evaluation, Budget Control and Control Environment.
- Management/Leadership of daily activities in Account Receivable Department with guidance of people to deal with activities as Receivables, Credit policies, Collection actions, Bad Debtors follow up, Bank processes/interfaces and Customers Debit Notes evaluation.
- Implementation of Controls, Normative and Internal Policies for standardization of Administrative, Operational & Financial processes.
Audit and Internal Control Skills
- Since 2001 I have worked with Financial Audit, Sarbanes Oxley, Risk Assessment, IT General Controls, Internal Controls, FCPA (Fraud and Corrupt Practice Act), Ethic Codes, Compliance methods and Corporate Governance. Experience was developed mainly in Multinational Companies of Audit & Consultant Services (Big 4), Automotive Industry, Telecom Companies and Banks & Financial Institutions;
- Responsible by planning, guiding and monitoring of projects to comply the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley’s law sections 302 and 404. Specialized in COSO, COBIT and AS5 methods, with accounting/finance approach;
- Leadership/Autonomy in all field activities as audit planning, scope definition, process mapping, controls identification, controls testing, writing of recommendations and audit results in Executive Reports;
- Responsible by annual planning of activities of Audit/Compliance team with application of Risk Assessment methods (COSO II/ERM).