Course Development Manager
Oregon Health and Science University
Design, develop, and support online learning by collaborating with instructors to develop course work for blended or fully online learning environments. The faculty development specialist will evaluate course design effectiveness and modify designs and delivery methods to achieve learning goals and objectives.
- Provides administrative and technical support for technology supporting student learning.
- Design, develop, and deliver workshops that introduce instructors to effective pedagogical practices that support teaching in blended or fully online learning environments.
- Provide consultations and assist in the development of learning goals, instructional strategies, and content for web enhanced, blended and fully online courses.
- Guide and assist instructors in online course design or redesign.
- Research and disseminate best practices in online teaching and learning.
- Facilitate the maintenance of online user accounts and support end users in continuing education programs.
- Maintain appropriate records and data to produce regular performance and external reports.
- Coordinate course mapping between TLC faculty development specialists and correspondence with School of Nursing administration and OHSU registrar.
- Participates in OHSU-wide and School of Nursing committees, taskforces, and work groups to represent the interests and input of the instructional design team.