Faculty Development Specialist
Oregon Health and Science University
Design, develop, and support of online learning by collaborating with instructors to develop course work for blended or fully online learning environments. Evaluate course design effectiveness and modify designs and delivery methods to achieve learning goals and objectives.
- Provides administrative and technical support for technology supporting student learning.
- Design, develop, and deliver workshops that introduce instructors to effective pedagogical practices that support teaching in blended or fully online learning environments
- Provide consultations and assist in the development of learning goals, instructional strategies, and content for web enhanced, bended and fully online courses.
- Guide and assist instructors in online course design or redesign
- Research and disseminate best practices in online teaching and learning
- Facilitate the maintenance of online user accounts and support end users in continuing education programs
- Maintain appropriate records and data to produce regular performance and external reports.