- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of editing procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong retail copywriting skills
- Five years of professional writing experience
- Experience working with social media applications such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
2009 - Present
Write and edit copy for SEM, SEO, pay-per-click ads, press releases, sales collateral, blog posts, tweets, and landing pages.
2007 - 2009
Wrote marketing copy for HTML emails, websites, and blogs; maintained websites; built emails and landing pages.
2006 - 2007
Produced and posted content for the corporation's web properties and online communications.
2004 - 2006
Senior Content Management Specialist
Managed the creation and delivery of all online content, including building, formatting, and publishing web content, newsletters, graphics, and HTML emails.
2001 - 2002
Marketing Communications Specialist
Maintained marketing database, coordinated the marketing communications for a medical laser company.
2000 - 2001
Website Builder/Website Maintenance Team
Built and updated car dealer websites, solved technical problems, managed workflow.
1996 - 1999
Edited online documentation for Windows 2000 and Office 2000, proofread and formatted content for the Seattle Sidewalk online entertainment venue database, edited copy for Expedia Streets.