- Accountable for driving profitable sales, protecting company assets in their own store and throughout assigned geographic area.
- Understands Store and Market performance targets and monitors achievement of benchmarks and goals.
- Uses objective business analysis to evaluate business choices.
- Observes trends and patterns to determine root causes of problems and identify solutions.
- Builds high performing teams that can accomplish company goals, initiatives, and priorities, and builds and sustains productive relationships across functions at corporate
- Creates an atmosphere where all team members are held accountable for both individual and team performance.
- Models the way, protects company branding at all times and ensures all team members are treated in a respectful and professional manner.
- Ensures that strategies, change initiatives, and business opportunities are communicated in compelling ways to their district or area.
- Communicates clearly and convincingly in ways that build commitment and demonstrate support for company initiatives.
- Identifies Store and Market opportunities that are consistent with company strategies and takes action to address these opportunities.
- Ensures that desired changes in initiatives and direction are implemented appropriately and timely in order to drive results.
Carolyn Brooke Needham
Experienced Store Manager
- Charlottesville VA