Accomplished leader in integrated project management with proven success in the development and execution of projects in Marketing and Advertising. Adept in presentations, discerning project requirements and communicating client needs to creative teams. Knowledgeable in Full-Service agencies: television, radio, newspaper, magazine and digital media areas. Able to build executive-level relationships and manage the daily work flow of concurrent projects to ensure deliverables are completed on time, on budget and on strategy.
Nov 2007 - Aug 2011
Human Resources Administrator
Jun 2005 - Sep 2007
Admin. Asst. (Account Management)
Assistant Account Executive duties -Assist with traffic, production, strategic branding, creative execution, and daily project workflow of the $30 million advertising budget of the companion animal and farm animal brands'.
Annual development of Print, Internet, broadcast TV & radio spots such as "More," "Jungle" and "Show Off," as well as various consumer-focused web initiatives.
- Research and development of demographic data for K9 Advantix® Hunting Dog market strategies. Resulted in partnership with Dez and Dash in the Uplands television series.
- Creation of a "glossary" for brands' terminology, a "legal claims matrix", and a "Style Guide" for brands. Resulted in synthesis of communication standards, formats and used as a legal guide.
- Proofread Print & Internet media copy, write commercial copy for voice-overs and supers.
- Conduct Research projects to develop effective strategy and direction; Analyze Nielsen Study Data.
- Create estimates for jobs and process client billing.
Key Accomplishments: Winning market share of hunting dog demographic
Aug 2003 - Jul 2004
Assist the Vice President of Operations by overseeing the daily administration of 5 cost centers. Areas of responsibility included: Payroll, Legal Compliance and Reporting, Production and Employee Relations.
- Administer payroll for 5 cost centers: FMLA, ADA, STD, LTD, Work Comp. administration, employee termination paperwork, open/vacancy position status.
- Creation of Excel spreadsheet to improve efficiency in managing attendance tracking; FMLA, Illness, Work. Comp., etc., retaining employee file documentation.
- Resolve payroll & benefits issues and questions.
Key Accomplishments: FMLA policy enforcement: recertification and qualifications compliance
May 1997 - Aug 2003
Admin. Asst. (Sales & Marketing)
Assist the President, Managing Director, Engineers, District Managers and Sales Mangers for an International Dairy, Packaging & Chemical Company, under the Tetra Laval umbrella. Responsibilities included: Directing work of Marketing Assistant, commission and incentive programs, recruitment, training and development, and budgeting.
- Create Marketing Brochures for Trade Shows, Conventions and Direct Mail.
- Write, edit and proofread promotional text for manuals, newsletters and training seminar brochures and presentations; creation of marketing brochures for external training seminars.
- Create MSDS Sheets, Mini-Tags, and Labels for FDA approved Chemicals.
- Create and Write External Marketing Materials; B2B Direct Mail, Newsletters, Trade Shows and Press Releases.
- Development and execution of Sales Forecasting, Cost Pricing and Margins Analysis.
- Research Competitor Markets, Market Trends, and Market Pricing Trends.
- Present Presentations at Trade Shows, Sales Meetings, and Training Programs.
- Received recognition award for development of "online" access to the employee manual.
- Total Quality Management project - partnered with IT to deliver consistent software applications to sales personnel laptops. Resulted in improved communication with corporate office.
Key Accomplishments: TQM Project management totaling savings of $300k+
Writing Macros for BPCS product price containment and costing reductions
JIT program for inventory management and tax savings