- internal material handling across the factory and its various buildings;
- creating and implementing new concepts for replenishing stock in the production cells;
- calculating the quantities of components to be used according to the MRP;
- redefining packaging, along with domestic and international suppliers, for the components used in
- managing contracts with logistic suppliers.
- started as an intern, promoted to analyst within 5 months;
- implemented new routes for replenishing stock at production cells;
- created standard work and training material for new and existing employees of the material handling
department (approximately 63 people);
- created new KPIs for the logistics area;
- financial saving for the company.