Elm Learning Support Specialist
Ruamrudee International School MinBuri, Bangkok
ELM Learning Support Specialist Thailand
- Provided Special Education support to four classrooms of students on both a pull out and inclusion basis utilizing ABA, Read Naturally, Read Live, Pearson Math, and Foss Science
- Daily collaboration with general education teachers to best reach the needs of each of our learners.
- Improved and advanced young ELL’s English fluency and comprehension by designing and teaching an after school play group.
- Always available after hours for parent consultations
- Created two social skills classes for students with emotional/behavioral disabilities with the aim of improving communication and cooperative skills as well as helping students to self-regulate and identify the emotions and perspectives of others.
- Co-wrote and presented “Help! I Can’t Stay in my Seat!” (How to Reach and Teach Those on the Spectrum) – a PD class for educators aiming to improve their understanding of learners on the Aspersers/autistic spectrum
- Led programs educating and supporting the families of special population to further strengthen and foster the school’s long term vision and the larger community.