May 2011 - 2013
Aug 2010 - Apr 2011
Guest Relations & Quality
Sol Melia Hotels
Aug 2009 - Jun 2010
Eurostars Madrid Tower Hotel 5*
Jan 2009 - Aug 2009
Events Project Manager
e-imagina: communication agency
CphI UBM Operations Assistant, Utrecht, The Netherlands, 2008 - 2009
Jul 1996 - Sep 2008
Customer Service Agent
Aircraft Loading Supervisor
Iberia M&A 2007-2008
May 2013 - Present
Master Sales & Marketing
CEU / IMF
Oct 1996 - Apr 2011
English, Italian, Portuguese
Aug 2009 - Aug 2010
CFE Business School
Nov 1993 - Mar 1999
Madrid Complutense University
Experienced, dedicated management professional with a wide expertise in the airlines, hospitality and events industries. Successful impact in corporate performance through skillful development and orchestration of strategies aimed at delivering high quality service while maintaining operating costs in order to meet company objectives.
Dynamic company representative focused on planning, designing, organizing, and implementing any task or project within the fixed time frame, while promoting exclusive client experiences. Motivated leader and team player, coordinating high performing teams focused on achieving common goals. Flexible to adapt to multicultural and international contexts and constantly changing requirements of professional business world.
Areas of expertise: Project Management, Operations, Client/Guest Relations, Public Speaking, Communications, Customer Service, Analytical Organization, Problem Solving, Health and Safety, Team Leadership and Motivation, Coaching and Mentoring, Training and Development
Having contributed to the profitability and success of major organizations in the hospitality and tourism industries by orchestrating expert alignment of operational and customer service resources with enterprise objectives, I am now seeking the opportunity to join a company such as yours as BDM / Sales & Marketing Manager.With more than 15 years of experience providing advanced team leadership, driving superior client relations, and coordinating strategic planning and innovative solutions for leading organizations, I feel confident in my abilities to generate superior results for your team.
My roles in the past ranged from Hotel Operations Assistant to Projects and Events Manager. A sample of my highlights while serving in the above and additional positions includes:
- Proposing and driving initiatives to achieve department goals, deliver excellent guest service, and ensure that daily operations were aligned with both business strategy and health/safety regulations for ME Madrid.
- Delivering 4% increase in guest service satisfaction (from 85% to 89%), maximizing client feedback through strategic analysis and follow-up of client claims, leading to approximately 300 guests being added to company loyalty programme during tenure.
- Driving significant reduction of operational costs by minimizing department expenses through implementation of daily saving measures (involving eco-friendly material control programme).
- Spearheading creation of monthly brainstorming sessions involving all areas of hotel, with main goal of driving permanent improvement, innovation, and differentiation.
- Generating 42% growth in client database for e-imagina (including national/international corporate accounts) through strategic participation in several tourism fairs. Established 3 new important pharmaceutical clients (2 Spanish and 1 Indonesian) via strategic service sales at CPhl Fair in Madrid.
I am equipped with exceptional skills in coordinating high performing teams focussed on achieving common goals and delivering exemplary rates of customer satisfaction. I have a proven track record of driving out-of-the-box solutions to initiate winning resolutions for all involved. I am flexible and easily able to adapt to multicultural and international contexts.