Senior Systems Analyst
Job Description & functions include consolidation of current information systems and innovate them by using new technologies and procedures. Design and implement decision-making processes/systems and workflows to enhance current internal procedures. Coordinate 2 junior developers on their job and professional development. Project management and support IT manager and HQ at work. Train users on systems technologies and suggest new technologies and procedures.
- CACM-P Intranet Site, develop intranet site using Joomla CMS, according to current corporate branding and security guides.
- STM Sales To Market Cube, a multidimensional cube were created to do FOB Sales analysis. This includes Datawarehouse creation and all ETL processes needed.
- SIF - Sistema de Información Financiera (Financial Information System), Cube implementation to do financial analysis (Expenses, P&L, Balance Sheet, Financial indexes). This project includes multidimensional cube, Datawarehouse y ETL.
- CSR - Consolidated Sales Reporting, system analysis and development to consolidate sales information (units sold, net sales, discounts, costs and samples). It's used to report daily information and month end information too.
- XRS - Expenses Report System, develop 2 . Version of system. Workflow to control and get expenses authorization and approval.