Cisco Certified Network Associate
916 Northeast Metro
- Identify components and properly install them
- Implement basic, data, and host network
- Troubleshoot advance Hardware and Software problems
Expected Certification date: December 14
Expected Date of Graduation: June 2019
Date of Graduation: June 2016
● Provided thought-provoking insight to groups of students on a rotational cycle
● Displayed resiliency and sought compromise to introduce an educational atmosphere.
In March of 2013, I was diagnosed with Left Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformation with Left Superior Artery Hemorrhaging. This was a special form of Arteriovenous Malformation; but as it’s a branch of Arteriovenous Malformation, all of my medical healthcare providers, my family, and my friends simply call it AVM. (A)rti(V)enous (M)alformation. General cerebral AVMs are a tangle of abnormal blood vessels connecting arteries and veins in the brain. The arteries are responsible for taking oxygen-rich blood from the heart to the brain.