Team Leader, Prepared Foods
Whole Foods Market, Brooklyn, NY
- Lead team of more than 50 employees, including Supervisors, purchasers, receivers, cooks and front-of-house team members in line with company core values, driving sales and ensuring exceptional customer experience.
- Coordinate purchasing, production and scheduling in accordance with Regional guidelines to meet profitability goals.
- Analyze sales, margin, shrink, and labor reports; strategize and implement systems to more efficiently control inventory and meet financial objectives.
- Conduct yearly performance reviews of all team members as well as giving regular feedback and corrective action when necessary.
- Perform all recruitment tasks for team, including interviewing, hiring, and ensuring successful training of new hires.
- Successfully and quickly adapt to unexpected changes in business patterns associated with the unpredictabilities of new store openings.