Joined as a Cluster Manager in 2010 responsible for up to five stores to support the launch of a new store concept, then approached in 2012 to join the North Regional Leadership team and lead the largest regional UK geography (East Scotland).
- £40m sales, 26 stores, 230 store colleagues
- North territory service’s performance and in-store operating model
- Employee relations and human resources for East Scotland
- Mitigated a 2.6k LFL footfall decline (2014/15) by landing the Divisional strategy, creating sales growth of 17.8% and controllable margin by 27% (YOY).
- Successfully launched the new in-store operating model across 26 Branch managers and 204 store colleagues delivering a Net Promoter Score increase of 15%
- Produced the blue print of regional planning in the North and peer to peer support network mapping ensuring talent development and decreasing churn
- Top 10% within UK retail estate for annual national employee feedback survey overall, with top 5% placements for “My manager”, “Respect and recognition”, “Progress and development” and “strategy and Direction” categories.