Nov 2009 - Present
Fortex SA, Leading Swiss paper and board trading company
- Responsible for international paper sales across East and West African markets with an annual budget of 22M, contributing to 15% annual portfolio growth for 2013.
- Responsible for the implementation of commercial deals for clients including negotiating with third party suppliers and managing international product delivery to strict deadlines.
- Led the planning and implementation of an annual industry networking event to develop new business leads and oversaw the execution of company stands at relevant trade events.
- Managed relationships with new and existing clients to grow the business in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Senegal, Ivory Coast;
- Responsible for strategically managing an extensive paper supplier network across the Far East, Middle East and Europe and overseeing a network of regional sales agents.
- Strategic partnership development and management with Swedish counterparts to secure funding and operational support for Fortex SA.
- Managed client payment processes – from invoice preparation and delivery to the preparation of financial reports.
Sep 1996 - May 2000
International Baccalaureate Diploma (English).
The International School of Geneva