Nov 2007 - Present
Jan 2006 - Present
Office & Accounts Manager
Main objective: Nimbly administer the accounting procedures, customer service, front desk operations and day to day business proceedings.
- All accounting actions (AR, AP, GL), including audit preparation
- Assist to accounts, accounting, calendar, domain, and website emails, phone call and other inquiries
- Front desk operations, including responding to phone calls, fielding as necessary and walk-ins
- Process the new, modifications and cancels within ISPPower for all DSL, domain, website, email, and business listings
- Non-payment actions
- Late processing of monthly notifications
- Attend and guide special community projects ex; Computer Recycling
- Basic technical support calls
- Preserve domain contacts and connect with administrators regarding their requested actions
- Calendar upkeep, accuracy and queries
- Partner with the Director on projects
Jan 2008 - Present
ValleyFiber is an initiative by ValleyNet to help towns organize themselves to create and use town-wide fiber-optic networks to offer residents, organizations, municipal government, and businesses high-speed Internet, telephone, and television access without burdening taxpayers.
Mar 1998 - Dec 2005
Main objective: To efficiently govern and execute accounts receivable in a routine manner.
- Recurring monthly and quarterly operations within ISPPower, Postini and Accelerator programs
Advise on the accounts receivable questions including;
- accounting emails
- accounting phone calls
- Respond to phone calls when the front desk and all technical support are engaged with others
- Front desk operations support, ex; new users and walk-ins
- Deposit slip creation, post payments
- Prepare cancels in ISPPower
- Non-Payment actions and follow-up
- Late processing and monthly mailings, via email and postal form
- Charge accounts for services/modifications
- Regulate accounts in ISPP ex; name change, 150 Club, credit cards and other updates, review all modifications made by others
- Assist the Controller with special projects
- Credit card processing
- Basic technical support calls
- Insert new/cancelled/modifications to accounts within Postini
- Connect with domain customers about renewals then proceed as requested to renew or cancel domains, keep a running tally of all domains and their expirations
- Set-up, billing and cancellations of DSL accounts
- Accelerator billing and it's cancels
Accounting & General Business
I have encouraged cancer research awareness through my participation and team leadership, in The Prouty annual Century Bike Ride and Challenge Walk for the last 3 years. After beginning as just a participant in the first year, I then co-created Team Caliente! partnering with 3 other persons and serving as the team Captain. We have since grown to 12 participants. This year we have changed names to reflect a more enduring signification; hence Team Rock Solid was born. I am still residing as the team Captain for the current year (2009).
A dear friend's father had passed away early last spring (2008) whom was very active within the community and schools. There was soon a benefit race/walk that was formed to aid local children's programs in his name, The Allen Avery Memorial Raptor Run . Myself along with Allen's family and friends have been able to assemble and partake in this lively activity for another year.
Volunteering during the 2008 The CHaD Half Marathon distributing tee shirts to completed runners.