Jan 1997 - Present
Oct 2004 - Present
Sr. Art Director
Lead creative professional for a dynamic and results oriented sales and marketing team.Bridgestone Golf, Inc. is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Americas Holding, Inc., an international manufacturer with 38 production facilities throughout the Americas.
Responsible for design, art direction, brand management, photo shoots and electronic production of numerous international marketing communications materials.
• Create/design advertising campaigns .
• Creative designer for corporate product packaging, corporate identification, national print advertisements, point of purchase displays, catalogs, brochures and web
• Product research to insure optimal market exposure.
• Manage and oversee photo shoots, TV commercial shoots, press checks/proofs
(locally and abroad) and all artwork from conception to fruition.
• Vendor coordination management and negotiation.
• Trade show presentation design and management.
• Product catalog design, layout, sales data sheets and print management.
• Principal in product launch development, brain-storming, marketing meetings and
• Coordination of the printing production process to ensure quality.
• Research, negotiation and procurement of stock photography.
Sep 2001 - Jun 2004
Sr. Art Director
Creative Art Director for national sales and marketing team.Wellington, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of cordage, water ski and snow boarding in the world.
Responsible for creative and art direction, graphic design, production management, vendor coordination and supervision of freelance photographers.
• Business to business national print advertising, package design, catalog layout and design, web graphic design and collateral marketing materials.
• Marketing concept and design of in-store merchandising, POS and POP design.
• Responsible for art direction and management of photo shoots, press checks and
• Design of sales materials and data sheets.
• Management of outside freelance photographers and graphic artists.
• Preparation of illustrations and PowerPoint presentations as needed.
• Design and produce camera-ready art including graphs, charts, clip art, posters,
line-art and/or photos.
• Create electronically-designed page layouts, importing word processing and
spreadsheet files into page layouts as appropriate to presentations.
• Management of graphic library consisting of graphical images, digital records and
May 1990 - Sep 2001
Graphic Artist and Pre-Press Specialist
Network Communications, Inc. is a national printing company and publisher of The Real Estate Book which is circulated internationally.
Graphic artist for a national printing corporation operating within a Mac based computer platform environment.
• Logo design and scanning.
• Developing and executing a wide range of design projects for all company and client printed materials.
• Responsible for meeting deadlines and tracking the status of assigned projects.
• Created page layout, composition and design for company publications.
• Developed creative concept in response to client requests.
• Communicate with managers and clients to ensure final output appropriately addressed needs.
• Expedited workflow and oversaw design projects.
• Proficient with all aspects of the prepress process.
Oct 1988 - May 1990
Walk Through the Bible is an international Christian publishing company that has packaged over 1 Million devotionals into daily magazines, books and Bibles.
Pre-Press coordinator performing preflighting, direct to plate imaging, trapping, file layout and imposition.
• Design of two and four color digests and brochures
• Four color stripping.
• Line and half tone camera work.
• Preparation of color proofs and film composition.Ordered and maintained supplies and equipment including film processors and color key processors.