Candice Trisha Fernandes
Sep 2014 - Sep 2015
Masters in Business Administration (Finance and Management consulting)
Cardiff University, Wales, United Kingdom
Apr 2011 - Apr 2014
Bachelor Of Commerce
St. Joseph's college of commerce, Bangalore, India
May 2014 - Aug 2014
Junior Finance Executive
- Identified areas for cost cutting and improvement
- Provided accurate financial information to colleagues and senior Managers
- Arranged weekly meetings of the finance department
- Processed sales invoices, expenses and credit claims
- Prepared quotations for Clients
- Prepared budgets and periodic forecasts
Apr 2013 - Jun 2013
Kuwait company for process plant construction & contracting (KCPC)
- KCPC is a pioneer and leader in building, civil construction and infrastructure development.
- Worked closely with the management of four departments namely- SAP, receivables, payables and treasury.
- Prepared meeting minutes, call reports, managed invoices, passed credit receipt vouchers through SAP.
- Prepared synopsis and wrote reports with regard to clients and projects.
- Learnt how to apply for guarantee and letter of credit.
- Identified the changes that had to be made to the bank statements.
- Prepared cheques to be written off.
- Coordinated and consolidated annual business plans.
Dec 2012 - Feb 2013
- DDB mudra is India’s largest integrated marketing and service network.
- Did a project on a marketing campaign for “Gillette”
- Made posters and had to market through various social networks.
Jun 2011 - Apr 2012
Ladies Representative St. Joseph's college of commerce
- Elected as the ladies representative of the college.
- Organized and participated in various business and cultural fests
- Involved during team integration to develop college activities
Aug 2011 - Feb 2012
- AIESEC is the world’s largest youth organization present in over 110 countries. It focuses on providing a platform for younger leaders to enhance and showcase their skills.
- I was an active participant in the “Buddy program” that involved accompanying foreign national interns and showing them a glimpse of the great Indian culture.
- Taking interviews of international interns before their visit to India for their internship.
- Highly organized and dedicated towards positive work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Innovative and critical thinking
- Good at stress and time management
- Tactical decision making
- Quick grasping power and interest to learn new things
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
2014 - 2015
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)