To obtain a position where I can apply my experience and education in a challenging and progressive environment that also allows for future advancement.
Sep 2014Sep 2015
Masters in Business Administration (Finance and Management consulting)
Cardiff University, Wales, United Kingdom
Apr 2011Apr 2014
Bachelor Of Commerce
St. Joseph's college of commerce, Bangalore, India
May 2014Aug 2014
Junior Finance Executive
- Identified areas for cost cutting and improvement
- Provided accurate financial information to colleagues and senior Managers
- Arranged weekly meetings of the finance department
- Processed sales invoices, expenses and credit claims
- Prepared quotations for Clients
- Prepared budgets and periodic forecasts
Apr 2013Jun 2013
Kuwait company for process plant construction & contracting (KCPC)
- KCPC is a pioneer and leader in building, civil construction and infrastructure development.
- Worked closely with the management of four departments namely- SAP, receivables, payables and treasury.
- Prepared meeting minutes, call reports, managed invoices, passed credit receipt vouchers through SAP.
- Prepared synopsis and wrote reports with regard to clients and projects.
- Learnt how to apply for guarantee and letter of credit.
- Identified the changes that had to be made to the bank statements.
- Prepared cheques to be written off.
- Coordinated and consolidated annual business plans.
Dec 2012Feb 2013
- DDB mudra is India’s largest integrated marketing and service network.
- Did a project on a marketing campaign for “Gillette”
- Made posters and had to market through various social networks.
Jun 2011Apr 2012
Ladies Representative St. Joseph's college of commerce
- Elected as the ladies representative of the college.
- Organized and participated in various business and cultural fests
- Involved during team integration to develop college activities
Aug 2011Feb 2012
- AIESEC is the world’s largest youth organization present in over 110 countries. It focuses on providing a platform for younger leaders to enhance and showcase their skills.
- I was an active participant in the “Buddy program” that involved accompanying foreign national interns and showing them a glimpse of the great Indian culture.
- Taking interviews of international interns before their visit to India for their internship.
- Highly organized and dedicated towards positive work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Innovative and critical thinking
- Good at stress and time management
- Tactical decision making
- Quick grasping power and interest to learn new things
- Able to work individually as well as in a team