Responsible for creating client deliverables, marketing and compiling proposals for employer benefits packages, developing an expertise on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and performing healthcare reform audits, organizing open enrollment meetings to inform employees of benefit changes and options, answering client questions, coordinating with Account Managers and Account Executives to best support retail, venture capitalist, software, and biotechnology clients under 100 employees.
- Assist in managing 50 clients, 33% bigger book of business than position average
- Manage my own book of business of over 12 employers
- Design, build, and manage over 20 employee benefits portal websites
- Plan and help to lead open enrollment meetings for each of my clients. This includes creating client deliverables detailing the employer benefits package offered to employees
- Promoted to Account Coordinator from Account Assistant in less than a year, compared to company average of 18-24 months timeline