FULL SERVICE MECHANIC
Endless Enterprise-District Heights, MD
Maintained service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles. Job duties included:
- Kept equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and , replacing filters , motors and transmissions.
- Maintained vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verified vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complied with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintained vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing.
- Maintained vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Kept shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contained costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Kept supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplished maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.