VP of Product Recruited by the CTO to develop strategic product direction with focus on innovative new products and revitalizing existing products. Assumed responsibility for process mentorship and enhancing the effectiveness of agile developmental processes.
- Managed portfolio of 5 complex products including directing all product design and management initiatives for this $400 million global Unified Communications SaaS software company.
- Introduced the usage of lean thinking and Design studio methodology to ensure product design focused on usability and user experience while balancing functionality and feasibility.
- Revamped product requirements process resulting in elimination of wasted development hours and increasing overall department development velocity by 30%
- Developed an agile coaching team to train and mentor agile processes across all development teams to improve efficiency and product delivery.
- Manage and mentor a team of 5 product managers, 3 UX designers, and 2 Agile coaches, helping them grow their skills, increase productivity and create remarkable products.
- Guide and direct the product and UX team through a lean revamp of 3 product lines. Transformed old applications into competitive strength by setting focus on usability and user experience.
- Develop and assume full P&L responsibility for multi-million-dollar technology budgets and project plans