GDAX Support Analyst
- Provide support to GDAX customers by investigating, troubleshooting ans resolving cases across multiple channels.
- Manage, prioritize and respond to Tier 2 issues, inquiries and escalations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathtic manner.
- Acted as a team reference for legal and 1099 issues and created the 1099 and Tax FAQ for the GDAX team to reference when recieving tax based inquires.
- Currently working on the API/Merchant response team to address backlogged API issues as well as providing a resonable first-response-time to incoming new API cases.
- Participating in the customer safety meetings on how we can provide a safer choice architecture to prevent users from inflicting self harm when using the platform.
- Working on an internal GDAX Bug Reporting team to streamline the bug reporting process between the GDAX Support Team and the Product Team.