Extremely detail-oriented, driven, and fast learning professional who thrives under pressure and with tight deadlines. Currently sit as a member of the Fawn Creek Ranch Company's Board of Directors, and run my own Social Media/Online Marketing startup. Successfully started and ran my own landscaping business, and grew the workforce by 83% in three months. Driven to increase sales in established markets while also reaching out to new potential clients. A problem solver that enjoys proving that the impossible is very much the possible, and with enough determination and hard work anything can be achieved. I believe in the idea that boss says, "Go" but a leader say "let's go!" Currently running FarmWorks LLC, a social media and online marketing firm.
Jul 2015 - Present
Board of Directors Member
Fawn Creek Ranch Company
Approving Fawn Creek Ranch Co.’s annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all, legal and fiduciary responsibilities.
Working alongside other board members to ensure that board resolutions are carried out.
Representing constituent stakeholders in implementing spending procedures.
Jan 2015 - Present
Social Media Manager/ Online Marketing
My own start-up company for managing multiple local companies social media accounts. Including Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.
May 2015 - Aug 2015
- Provided over the phone technical support and troubleshooting for Apple iOS and Macintosh products.
- Other duties included making appointments, logging information, and providing an overall great customer service experience for customers.
- Trained and certified by Apple to diagnose and troubleshooting Mac and iOS issues.
- Mastered talking on the phone while logging information at the same time.
- Seasonal employment only
May 2014 - Sep 2014
- Built the company on the idea that boss says, "Go" but a leader say "let's go!"
- Grew the company from being just me to a crew of six. Allowing us to do multiple projects at once, not just one at a time.
- Managed business finances, including paying vendors and suppliers for products services rendered.
- Increased volume of business by 60% by following up on leads, cold calling and networking.
- Marketed our services on multiple home/yard improvement sites and forums (Ex. Nextdoor, CPVDex.)
- What was really awesome about having my landscaping business was that I got to build things that before only existed in my imagination. I took an area that was nothing but dirt and built it into a waterfall! I don't think many people can look at dirt and see a waterfall like I did. (Video below if you're interested, or if you just wanna listen to the calming sound of a waterfall -- I won't judge!)
Aug 2013 - May 2017
Dual Major in Political Science and Economics
- Major in Political Science
- Major in Economics
- Interest in hard sciences as well (Biology, Chemistry, Physics.)
- I don't believe that because I major in a social science that I am bound to only that. My curiosity goes so much further than that, and I refuse to limit that curiosity.
- I have taken a large amount of upper level courses as a freshman and sophomore.
Oct 2015 - Present
Google Analytics Individual Certification
- Currently pursuing certification in Google Analytics.
Jul 2015 - Present
Apple Mac Certified
Certified to diagnose and troubleshoot Apple Macintosh devices and there OS. This includes features, Apple based Applications, and system settings.
Jun 2015 - Present
Apple iOS Certified
Certified to diagnose and troubleshoot all Apple iOS devices. Including, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Aug 2014 - Present
Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
Grandmaster Han Won Lee
An expert in the Mac operating systems, as well as proficient in Windows 7, 8, and Vista operating systems. Proficient in applications such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Pages, Numbers, and Keynotes.