Peer to Peer User Groups
- Frequent presenter at Phoenix area user groups on Word, PowerPoint, Social Media, and a wide variety of other topics. (2005 to present)
- Moderator of session on Citizen Journalism at BlogWorld 2008
- Highly rated speaker for AzACC tour (Arizona Alliance of Computer Clubs): December 2006 tour on SnagIt, February 2007 on Office 2007, and February 2008 on OneNote. Each tour is 35 to 38 presentations in 21 days around the state of Arizona.
- Presenter, APCUG Conference 2008, “Stump the PPT expert” and “Moving from online friends to real life friends”
- Presenter, SWUG 2007 and SWCC 2008
- Member of organizing team for PodCampAZ 2007 to 2010. Presented twice at 2007 and 2008 PodCampAZs. Sponsor Chair for 2010 PodCampAZ.
- Webinar presenter, Eli Research, PowerPoint topics. Six webinars presented between August 2007 and April 2008.
- Presenter at PowerPoint Live 2003, 2004, 2005. Help Center Guru 2005, 2006.
- Presenter at CenPho Camp 2010
President APCUG (Association of PC User Groups) 2011
As volunteer, run APCUG's day to day operations. Keep board motivated towards offering better solutions for our member organizations. Define organization goals and priorities. Run monthly BOD meetings. Find and work with sponsors, new groups, and leadership of existing member groups. Was VP for two years prior to current term as President.
Phoenix PC Users Group
President, July 2007 to April 2008. Duties include running group, handling membership problems, running board meetings, presenting as needed, etc.
Vice President, July 2006 to June 2007. Duties include speaking when needed, handling membership, backing up president, organizing speakers, helping to run meetings, and fill in on all other duties as needed.