Coordinator, Policy & Practice Information
- Direct and coordinate projects, activities, and operations related to clinical standardization.
- Serve as a liaison to patient care staff and leaders related to data needed for generating work products as it pertains to clinical standardization.
- Support regulatory requirements by maintaining system reports, data and files related to clinical standardization.
- Maintain Clinical Policies website.
- Organize Clinical Standardization archives.
- Lead monthly, and impromptu, training for staff.
- Installed Vignette Collaboration 7.1 on QA, Development, and Production servers.
- Customized Vignette Collaboration 7.1 to help end-user functionality and ease of use for the staff.
- Created a document and issue review workflow.
- Enhanced archiving system currently in place to reflect up-to-date technology for Legal department. (i.e. new document tagging for custom searches.)
- Lead training and on-call support for collaboration software.
- Created new Clinical Policies website that is entirely housed in the collaboration software. Developed from wiki, html, and customized blogs to allow staff complete interaction and instant information.
- Maintain all servers and environments.
- Aided in the development and implementation of Vignette Collaboration 7.0 software to support the Clinical Practice Council. * Presented final product at 2006 Vignette Village (Austin, TX).
- Led training and on-call support for the Clinical Practice Council and the collaboration software.Developed archiving system for retired or updated policies and procedures.
- Managed the assessment, implementation, and training for the new system-wide Interpretive Services solution, Cyracom Transparent Language Services.
- Began Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare policy and practice search. A search for all policy and practice documents to ultimately be housed under Clinical Standardization.