Foundations of Digital Marketing Management
- Learned the marketing principles within the components of the Web channel: design, content, search and measurement.
- Acquired the key foundations of current methodologies and tactics including the principles of website design and content, search engine marketing, social media, Email marketing and Web analytics.
Social Media Strategy
- Learned about the new and emerging social media platforms, community management, metrics and reporting.
- Acquired the skills to develop a social media marketing strategy; decide which social networking platforms to include in a mix; build out and moderate online communities; listen to and monitor social media conversations, mentions and buzz; and measure social media engagement.
Search Engine Marketing
- This course focuses on SEO (organic search) and SEM (paid search), as well as display advertising by addressing current and proven best practices for online success.
- I've acquired the proficiencies to perform and complete keyword research; build out and manage a Google AdWords advertising campaign; write compelling ad copy; develop landing pages that drive leads or sales; and understand Google's ranking algorithm and how to rank.
Social CRM, from Marketing and Business Intelligence to Social Media
- This course delved into the Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) continuum, from data architecture and business intelligence to social media dialogue and neuro-linguistic programming communication techniques.
- I've learned how to increase my marketing effectiveness with efficient use of resources and expand a business through the use of actionable customer knowledge.