Tier 3, Customer Service Manager
- Handle inbound escalated calls from the Vendors and outbound corporate resolution calls to customers.
- Provide daily, weekly, and biweekly feedback to the Vendors on Quality Assurance results.
- Maintain accurate financial reporting to be distributed to upper management as well as the strategy for implementation of new Operational initiatives.
- Problem solver and finder of solutions on the spot, with great ability to work under pressure and resolve the problem at hand, while at the same time provide satisfaction to the Customer and maintain the company's policies and procedures.
- Locate and rectify problems and troubles on accounts which require thorough research work.
- Examine all relevant particulars thoroughly pertaining to each and every problem; apply a suitable solution and notify the customer.
- Interact and communicate with other departments to find out the source of internal problems and check their re-occurrence.
- Instruct fresh representatives in unit procedures and processes, telephonic techniques, official requirements and necessities and portfolio objectives.