Efficient Event Coordination: Responsible for the development, production, and management of 120 different motivational sales seminars, educational bootcamps, and instructional classes.
Creative Design & Copywriting: Crafted powerful PowerPoint presentations used by seminar facilitators.
Logistics: Procured or produced the required resources, equipment, materials, and marketing collateral for the delivery of over 130 events; implemented upgrades in technology to increase performance and profit.
• Conducted e-business boot camps and helped train over 2,000 adult learners, by delivering 80 instructor-led 3-day training courses; originated all instructional curricula, brochures, and speaker presentations with a focus on delivering a concise educational program, presenting quality content.
•Awarded position of Project Lead to expand the market for a motivational seminar series; led 8-member team and successfully produced 32 introductory and 4 secondary training seminars, which encompassed 3 full days of personal improvement education; events took place in 6 different states and attracted over 5,000.
• Recognized a need for a promotional vehicle, created extensive aftercare program, featuring exclusive online webinars, resulting in 99% attendee satisfaction rate and no program refunds ever requested.
• Reinvented the customer sales process by integrating computers, barcodes, scanners, and e-commerce capabilities to decreased sales processing times and increased sales per head to over $2000.
• Redesigned all marketing and presentation materials including company logo, website layout, seminar booth designs, signage, banners, stage displays, brochures and promotional collateral to create a consistent, bold, and recognized brand image for Apex Training.
• Fostered the establishment of a supportive team atmosphere for over 20 road crew employees, improved team dynamics through a focus on group accountability to create a more productive work-group mindset.
• Hired, trained, and supervised 8-person boot camp road crew; diligently managed and motivated, this diverse yet cohesive, cross-functional team, achieving a 100% on-time set up and a zero error rating.
• Directed design of the AuctionLab website, a specialized online learning platform, supervised service delivery structure, created program content, materials, and sales forms.
• Streamlined shipment of equipment, materials, and products to workshops and organized set up process.
• Sourced and procured all necessary sound production equipment and seminar materials for live 3 - day event.
• Reduced bottom line factors by reducing service delivery costs with improvements in operational processes.