Wife, Daughter, and Big Family with 20 nieces and nephews
Avid Runner – Daily run of 8 miles in sub-56 minutes, (half-marathon in 2013)
Nutritionist – I believe, we are what we eat
Very amateur Chef and Photographer
Part-time Gardener and Farmer
Love watching my saved DVR shows
And not to forget my animals friends – Dog, Parrot, 2 fish.
Mr. Rice and I have known each other for several years, spent many hours together golfing, and once worked on the development of a high tech security product.
Worked with and for Mr. Zahr and he can provide a clear estimation of my talents and abilities.
Business Development: Organized and directed the customer service and technical support operations for multiple call centers; recruited, hired, trained, and supervised over 200 reps for small and large operations, handling from 500 to 2000 calls per day; played significant role in drafting of persuasive communications.
• Conceived, designed, and produced marketing materials for online campaign; supervised the creation of the Road Map to Success, a profitable online sales tool, whose sales grew to 500 new signups per day resulting in revenue of $1 mil. per month.
• Established targeted affiliate marketing and advertising campaign with innovative strategy utilizing
sponsored links; decreased acquisition costs by 25% and grew customer base to over 65,000.
• Assumed all management responsibilities at fast-paced call center supporting online marketing sales; re-trained staff, focused on productivity, group accountability, and setting goals; achieved 97% customer satisfaction rating in 30 days, grew staff from 8 to 55 in 1-year.
• Improved retention rate of customers by 11% in 1-month by instituting a Service First environment,achieved by empowering staff to resolve all customer inquiries or concerns on the first contact.
• Drafted extensive marketing plans for SafeID, business plans for Wings of an Angel, Inc., developed and executed an online outreach campaign to increase media exposure and support marketing initiatives.
• Wrote posts for social media sites, submitted reviews, and distributed strategic marketing collateral to enhance multiple brands.
• Spearheaded project to design and produce service manuals to support sales from a televised infomercial; optimized relationship with managers, employees, and vendors to create comprehensive, detailed, andweb-based manual that enhanced understanding of complex product features.
• Actively protected a positive corporate image, responded and amicably resolved over 1,000 customer complaints during a 4-month period, posted online at websites such as RipOffReport.com, BBB.org, BadBusinessBureau.com, or received from the government agencies.
• Actively controlled overall company image by designing a strategic process to re-build the reputation through creating and posting extensive positive content online.
Efficient Event Coordination: Responsible for the development, production, and management of 120 different motivational sales seminars, educational bootcamps, and instructional classes.
Creative Design & Copywriting: Crafted powerful PowerPoint presentations used by seminar facilitators.
Logistics: Procured or produced the required resources, equipment, materials, and marketing collateral for the delivery of over 130 events; implemented upgrades in technology to increase performance and profit.
• Conducted e-business boot camps and helped train over 2,000 adult learners, by delivering 80 instructor-led 3-day training courses; originated all instructional curricula, brochures, and speaker presentations with a focus on delivering a concise educational program, presenting quality content.
•Awarded position of Project Lead to expand the market for a motivational seminar series; led 8-member team and successfully produced 32 introductory and 4 secondary training seminars, which encompassed 3 full days of personal improvement education; events took place in 6 different states and attracted over 5,000.
• Recognized a need for a promotional vehicle, created extensive aftercare program, featuring exclusive online webinars, resulting in 99% attendee satisfaction rate and no program refunds ever requested.
• Reinvented the customer sales process by integrating computers, barcodes, scanners, and e-commerce capabilities to decreased sales processing times and increased sales per head to over $2000.
• Redesigned all marketing and presentation materials including company logo, website layout, seminar booth designs, signage, banners, stage displays, brochures and promotional collateral to create a consistent, bold, and recognized brand image for Apex Training.
• Fostered the establishment of a supportive team atmosphere for over 20 road crew employees, improved team dynamics through a focus on group accountability to create a more productive work-group mindset.
• Hired, trained, and supervised 8-person boot camp road crew; diligently managed and motivated, this diverse yet cohesive, cross-functional team, achieving a 100% on-time set up and a zero error rating.
• Directed design of the AuctionLab website, a specialized online learning platform, supervised service delivery structure, created program content, materials, and sales forms.
• Streamlined shipment of equipment, materials, and products to workshops and organized set up process.
• Sourced and procured all necessary sound production equipment and seminar materials for live 3 - day event.
• Reduced bottom line factors by reducing service delivery costs with improvements in operational processes.
Strategic Operations: Started as Customer Service Manager, promoted to Operations Director for high volume, seminar sales company; formulated workflow, devised operational and management strategies focusing on improving work processes and empowering workers to better assist customers.
Creative Design & Copywriting: Designed all marketing materials, presentations, program deliverables, and customer service manuals for an Internet business program, which was sold to attendees at 1,000’s of sales seminars, hosted in hotel ballrooms and convention centers across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.
• Coordinated delivery and crafted the PowerPoint presentation for over 9,600 introductory sales seminars and over 1,600 follow-up training events, where Internet education was provided and merchant services sold.
• Generated $4.2 mil in yearly revenue by leading a 35-person service and support call center; conducted all recruiting, training, and team building to support website hosting portfolio of over 20,000 monthly customers.
• Established new profit centers to maximize per customer earnings through collaboration with key strategic partners offering ancillary products; increased revenue by contributing $3 mil to bottom-line profitability.
• Spearheaded orchestration of Internet coaching department: Hired and trained 10 coaches, defined components in 3-12 month program, organized the service process, and created all course content, marketing materials, and scripts.
• Recognized need for specialized graphics services; hired and trained a team of 5 Graphic Artists and supervised service delivery as group generated $15,000 per month in 8 weeks.
• Honored with Excellence Award for establishing Needs Assessment Mechanism (NAM) to gauge future seminar attendance and better forecast demand for staffing; boosted show-up rates by 23% and sales 10%.
• Exceeded productivity goals by 20% by establishing best practices to increase employee output, better communicate objectives and introduced compensation plans rewarding high performers, resulting in an average Job Satisfaction Rating of 4.6 out of 5.
• Designed layout, site structure, information architecture, also responsible for daily maintenance and management of content updates for both US and Canadian, TrumpInstitute.com websites for Donald Trump’s online educational platform, Trump University.
• Generated content for monthly website updates, drafted copy for automated email responses, interfaced with corporate staff, content providers, and technical liaisons weekly for updates to the TrumpInstitute.com website.
• Initiated “VOC Quality Service” project and improved customer retention by 14%, by deploying a customer satisfaction telephone survey; analyzed data, based on findings improvements to service delivery process were initiated and a customer chat system was integrated.
Phi Alpha Delta - Pre-Law Coed Fraternity
Graduated with Honors - Dean's List - GPA above 3.5
Graduated "With Distinction" - GPA above 3.8