Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
QATAR ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY W.L.L
Excelled under the position of Mechanical Supervisor for the shutdown project of Train # 1& 2 & Train # 5 under the client RasGas Company Limited.
ROLE as Maintenance Supervisor
- Organizing routine servicing schedules.
- Proper planning and execution of manpower deployment for the respective jobs.
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule.
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns.
- Conducting Pressure Testing for finding Leakages in ducting’s/pipe lines
- Checking the Seating’s and alignment of rotating & Static Equipment’s.
- Estimation of maintenance costs and evaluation of alternatives
- Assist in the execution of maintenance activity for equipment’s like Compressor, Steam turbines and Pumps.
- Conduction of TBT (Tool Box Talk) and LMRA (Last Minute Risk Assessment) for the workers.
- Proper follow up of the WMS (Work Management System) of the company.
- Preparation of log sheets and material reconciliation.