Analyst - Client Support (eLearning Operations)
Tools/Technology: Plateau, eCase, Cognos, Oracle Slim database & BO Reporting.
·In this process I manage learning operations for one of our FDA regulated Organization. Handle escalations from Service Center’s based in Canada and Budapest.
·Run ‘Regular Process Calendar’ to maximize ROI and to ensure that all instructors are in compliance using Instructor Qualification Audit Process.
·SME/dedicated resource in pulling reports directly from Plateau Oracle Slim Database.
·Took up complete MS-Excel Macro edit work for the forms used by client.
·Owned OLR Gatekeeper’s job to update and submit change request for M&P’s.
·Recently I was involved in created scorecard for HR-Advisors, based on varied tasks we perform in our day to day Learning Operations.
*Created a standard email keywords template which helps us to communicate using email effectively.
* Suggested SnagIT & FastStone for ScreenCapture. Which has saved our team around 3250 Minutes in a month when we took 13000 (approx.) screenshots for an assignment.
* I was selected Employee of the Month; out of 400 Employees (approx.) for the month of December 2007.
* Our team won the “Team Up” award for the month of February 2008 in entire Convergys HR Management domain for our contribution.
* Created “Paradigm” training and conducted sessions for my entire team of 25 team members.
* Conducted “New Hire Orientation” for last 3 batches in my team.
* decreased the number of open cases to Avg. 40 from the 290 mark, which helped us to meet SLA's. This was achieved by pulling up some reports which kept us focussed.