Associate Field Service Engineer
- Build, test and maintain developmental weapons systems in a lab environment, clearly documenting the test results and maintaining/updating the systems' document libraries.
- Support engineering research, development, test, and evaluation and provide feedback on improvements to existing and planned systems. Through this I have gained a love for working in a team environment.
- Provide multiple project teams with technical support and any other needed help (i.e. technical writing) in order to achieve project goals.
- Provide on-site support and operation of our GPS and submarine related products for the Navy and Missile Defense Agency (Army).
- Perform periodic testing of submarines' weapons systems at sea, providing system specific support for a data recording sub-system and RF test-set.