Multicultural Marketing, Foreign Languages, Sports Marketing
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA)
- National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communication (NAMIC)
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
Experienced Marketing professional with over 10 years of diverse experience developing and implementing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. Experience includes Campaign Management, Multicultural Marketing, Retail Marketing, Brand Management. Industry experience includes Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Entertainment and Media. Through out my career, I have managed multi-million marketing budgets and worked for companies such as Nestle, Eurostar, Los Angeles Media Group and impre. My cross industry expertise has allowed me to work in diverse projects that span companies such as, T-Mobile, McDonalds, HBO Latino and Toyota. I am fully bilingual and bicultural with business experience in Mexico and Central/South America.
Cable, Radio, out of home and online
Rich media, digital PR, campaign management, EyeBlaster, PointRoll, Atlas
Brand Activation & Media Partnerships
Co-branded campaigns with movie studios and amusement parks. Digital, Multimedia News Releases, POS Marketing, co-branding, private brand management, grass roots
Consumer Packaged Goods
Trade Marketing Funds Management, Category Management tactics, Key Accounts, Hispanic Independents, experiential marketing
Bilingual, Bicultural, Marketing to Hispanics at all levels of acculturation, lilfestyle marketing
May 2011 - Present
Lead and execute integrated retail and trade marketing programs consistent with our corporate strategy.
Manage all aspects of Marketing, trade/field marketing initiatives including; specialty retail marketing programs, POS and retail brand presentation/activation, trade shows, events and media. Create co-branded campaigns with movie studios, amusement parks and other media parters
Jul 2008 - Apr 2011
National Digital Marketing
•Develop sponsored promotional programs supporting digital content for products and services.
• Execute global strategy for Digital PR/Advertising campaigns for McDonalds, Nestle and HBO Latino.
• Track and report ROI for impressions, click-thru rate, cost per clicks & video downloads. • Use DoubleClick DART and Atlas to track campaigns. • Build and maintain relationships with niche and mainstream online partners. (online portals, music sites &
Jan 2007 - Jul 2008
Director of Retail Marketing
• Developed co-branded campaigns with Universal Studios, Warner Bros. Music, Disneyland and LA Zoo
• POP Marketing. Developed annual marketing plans for Nike, Adidas, Puma and private brands. • Managed trade marketing budget (Marketing Development Funds)
• Launched loyalty program. Increased sales of high-end footwear and private brands
• Managed 9 employees including graphic designers, street team, PR Coordinator and merchandisers
Feb 2006 - Jan 2007
Emerging Markets Sales Supervisor
• Managed trade marketing budgets for grocery stores, sales and key competitive activity in Hispanic category.
• Managed Hispanic Independent chains, headquarters, distributors and food brokers in territory.
• Apply budget to specific category management tactics to 100 SKUs, including milk, soups, confections and
• Managed 6 sales reps and 10 merchandisers and $23 Million territory
Aug 2005 - Jan 2006
American Heart Association
• Responsible for marketing and revenue initiatives of Regional Emergency Cardiovascular Care product line: CPR training kits (AED, BLS, ACLS)• Achieved $723,000 in revenue (110% of goal) and executed National training campaign for region
Jan 2005 - Aug 2005
Marketing Consultant (7 month assignment)
Coldwell Banker / NRT LLC
• Provided strategic input for Hispanic-marketing-campaigns for recruiting and sales• Managed ad agency relationship. • Created sales collateral print, online and outdoor
Sep 2004 - Dec 2004
MBA Marketing Intern
Warner Bros. - Domestic Distribution
• Managed Warner Bros Domestic Distribution digital library. • Organized and provided strategic input for the update of marketing collateral for WBTV shows, films, press
kits and licensed products.
• Created sales presentations for TNT, Telemundo, Univision, HBO, Oxygen Network.
Jul 2001 - Sep 2004
Marketing Account Executive
• Reviewed Spanish-language radio and TV spots and outdoor campaigns. • Managed inaugural marketing campaign for Gold Line Metro (budget $350,000). • Marketed government incentives and smug reduction programs to corporate accounts in Los Angeles
Jan 1996 - Jan 2001
National Account Executive
• Developed and maintained Agency on-line revenue goal of $1.7 Million for Tribune on-line properties.• Territory included New York, Texas and Europe
Jan 1994 - Jan 1996
National Account Executive
Impre.com (La Opinion)
• Developed and maintained National Agency revenue in territory
• Automotive, Real Estate, Retail & Entertainment