A reliable, hardworking and punctual accounts professional, pays attention to details with excellent interpersonal and time management skills. Now looking to start a new challenging position to meet my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and experience.
- Understanding of client confidentiality,
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel and Word
- Aptitude for working with figures
- Flexible and pro-active approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines and work calmly under pressure
SAGE Payroll (Line 50) – tasks consisted of holiday management, sickness etc.
SAGE 50 Accounts (Professional 2008) – tasks included reconciliations
Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As well as further accounts study, for the last three years I have also been attending classes in acting, which has led to three staged performances at the theatre. I am goal-oriented, enjoy challenges and always try to reach new levels. I take part in 10k runs and the Gower Bike Ride (29 miles) each year and am set to take part in the Gower Duathlon next year. I also enjoy meeting new people and networking.