Group Head of Information Technology and security. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer with responsibility for IS & IT operations.
- Successfully planned and launched company’s first IT department,
- Effectively reviewing multi-site IT and Security infrastructure to be extremely robust, reliable, secure and scalable, and managing the roadmap, structure, helpdesk, processes and policies.
- Delivered VOIP system across 3 offices in 2 different continents with an overall saving of £30k yearly.
- Ensuring systems are secure with formal audits introduced along with penetration testing and proactive monitoring, also ensured continuous improvements via various innovation changes.
- Designed IT Strategies in line with Corporate Strategies, facilitating growth and aligning IT with the rest of the business.
- Meticulously restructured company’s licensing using optimised software solutions with 25% cost benefit, also Saved £20k per annum right sourcing non business critical services.
- Introduced cloud based services, enabling staff to work from any location and optimised costs, resulting in a saving of £560k annually.