Created and operates Hip-Tronic Music, an independent digital publishing/distribution label focusing on the production and licensing of Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Experimental music and distributing the works of our artists and clients in new and innovative ways.
- Writes, records, edits, mixes, and masters projects for delivery through various digital channels.
- Maintains label website, social networking sites, blogs, and researches new technologies and trends to develop new channels.
- Utilizes and maintains existing platforms for content distribution such as iTunes, Amazon, Soundcloud, eMusic, Rhapsody, YouTube, etc.
- Negotiates collaborations with other artists and establishes relationships with press and media for reviews and publicity.
- Develops marketing and promotional campaigns for the label and it's artists and analyzes data collected to further refine marketing/promotional activities.