Box Office Manager
Atlantic Theater Company - New York, NY
- Create premium experiences for ticket buyers at a prestigious off-broadway venue.
- Manage a team of part-time house managers who assist with eight weekly performances.
- Schedule and train volunteers to assist as ushers for these performances.
- Ensure that the 199 seat house is full for every performance.
- Balance the need for tickets to be available for VIPs without allowing seats to go unsold.
- Complete daily reports for other staff regarding ticketing sales and trends; make recommendations based on these trends about pricing strategies.