Box Office Manager
Atlantic Theater Company - New York, NY
- Stand as the customer facing end of the Atlantic Theater's General Management Team; ensure that theater-goers experience premium service at this off-Broadway venue.
- Help to ensure that the 199 seat house is full for every performance.
- Balance the need for tickets to be available for VIPs without allowing seats to go unsold.
- Complete daily reports for other staff regarding ticketing sales and trends; make recommendations based on these trends about pricing strategies.
- Maintain physical appearance of theater.
- Schedule and train volunteers to assist as ushers for eight weekly performances.