GCSS Marine Project (August 2007 – December 2007)
Oracle Implementation 11.5.10
- Developed an Enterprise wide Error Handling Framework that included XML output and enqueued to a JMS queue, which A BPEL process read.
- Developed Custom Forms Using Template.fmb that handled components which were needed to support the error framework Tables, indexes, Sequences, Packages, Procedures, JMS queue, XML.
Social Security Administration (September 2006-July 2007)
Oracle Financials Production Support/Product Enhancement 11.5.10
- Applied over 50-production support Data fixes/code changes to a live financial system working with Oracle Functional Team and Client.
- Automated Year End Closing Process Containing Cross Validation Rules, Accounting Flexfield Segment Dependencies and GL aliases.
- Created Custom Alerts with JSP attachments for nightly batch Processes.
- Debugged code of custom interfaces PO, AP into COTS open Interfaces.
- Customized system assurance reports Involving Open Obligations Direct GL/ PO, Trading Partners and Federal /Non Federal Suppliers.
- Gained Federal Functional Knowledge of the Receivables, General Ledger, and Payables Modules.
- Creating a product enhancement with XML publisher for the Receivables module. (Dunning Letters).
RDC Consultant Training (January 2007, 2 days)
Oracle Internal Development
- Taught 23 consultants Oracle Applications and Accounting Flexfields.
- Based Class upon the 11i E-Business Essentials Book with more advanced Walkthroughs.
- Some Topics are as follows: Customization v. Extension, Basic Reporting Techniques, Different Financial Accounts (USSGL, Actual, and Budgetary Accounting), and Overview of Financial Modules PO/AP/AR/GL.
Department of Labor (May 2006 –September 2006)
Oracle Financials Implementation 11.5.10
- Custom Interface Requirements Gathering, Documentation, Development and Testing.
- Gained Federal functional knowledge of Oracle Purchasing (PO) Module and Payables Module. This Includes utilization of Prepayments, Invoicing and Purchase Order Matching.
- Gathered requirements through meetings with clients and third party software employees. Co-Authored E-Gov Travel Technical Detailed Design Document Using the SDLCM.
- Implemented Custom Module "Obligations Interface" (OI). The OI takes advantage of Standard API’s allowing programmatic modifications to PO’s, along with interfacing third party systems, designed specifically for the Federal Space. Interfaced via BPEL processes.
Oracle Training Boot Camp (April 2006 )
Oracle Internal Project Reston
- Trained multiple Employees in PL/SQL, Reports 6i, Forms 6i/9i.
- Created a curriculum with tests and mock projects for functional and technical use of Oracle Products, including installing and maintaining Oracle database instance and multiple schemas.
- Developed a Unix script to move output log files to specified directories
Oracle Discoverer, Administration & Plus (February 2006 - March 2006)
Oracle Internal Sales Project
- Developed complicated reports using Oracle Discoverer with Specification sheets that analyzed the Business Process.
- Created a parameter driven input to have user choose target goals and compare with actual data.
- Integrated custom folders in Discoverer Administrator using SQL and Union queries to achieve desired results.