Bryan Davis, Mba
Product Management & Development
- San Antonio, Texas, US
- [email protected]
Visionary development and customer experience expert with 20 years of enterprise architecture, design, software development experience as well as product management, sales, and consumer finance. I can talk to the customer, write the requirements, design the arctitecture, hire the team, write the code, form the strategy & message, and present to leadership. I know what works and what doesn't. I know how to get fast and low cost, and I love to compete. If you aren't looking for change, you aren't looking for me.
• Lead the development, design, and architecture of over 80+ digital marketing, content, promotional interactive products over 10+ years including AT&T Multiview, Olympics, Masters, SEC ESPN, NBA Interactive, Music Choice, The Weather Channel, Food Network, and CNBC
• Architecture owner and product owner for the AT&T U-verse Application Management Platform (WAMS)
• Managed a software development team of 15+ direct/indirect reports focused on software development, design, and agile project management developing and providing support for interactive multi-platform applications and services for AT&T U-verse
• Managed a product management team of 8+ direct/indirect product management reports focused on roadmap and strategy for OTT, Kids, Sports, Gaming, Lifestyle, and Self-Help on U-verse & DirecTV
• Lead strategist for 3rd Party API and UI Development capabilities for DirecTV Now
• Managed the development & application infrastructure budgets in the support of existing and new applications for AT&T U-verse
• Managed the development strategy behind multi-platform, cross-device marketing applications in support of $30M+ in revenue
• Managed the content management and content creation for member marketing channels, PPV and VOD sales channels, and original content for channels focused on customer support for AT&T U-verse
• Managed the creation of help & support content including video production of motion graphics and live action for AT&T U-verse
• Awarded multiple method-of-use patents focused on streamlined application management, content management, and data management content-rich applications
• Created enhancements with a team of developers on a content management system for the Department of Defense. The system controls each public affairs website for several branches of the military including the Pentagon and ultimately control over 4,000 websites worldwide within a single system.
• Significantly reduced migration time from 3 weeks to less-than 1 week per site with a desktop application developed with the .NET Framework and C#.
• Developed a help desk architecture with ASP.NET Webservices, Mobile Java J2ME applications, ASP.NET, Windows services and notification applications for each team member and help desk administrator. The system will reduce help desk resolutions while retaining better tracking information for tickets.
• Reprogrammed company's website from classic ASP to C# ASP.NET and integrated into (XML Web Services, SOAP, Flash/Actionscripting) currently producing 2M in yearly sales increasing 20% from previous year.
• Managed multiple web development projects between departments.
• Created an intranet and user management system in PHP and SQL 2000 to house many product management and customer service tracking and reporting applications as well as a developing a product information management system to tie into our webstore and product listings.
• Analyze web statistics information and create reports based on our web traffic.
• Built a customer service survey management system that ties to demographic data sources into reporting.
• Managed the repository of code and assets of current website and future web development projects.
• Programmed a retail content management package for business clients and personal website owners to control their own website.
• Created and sold many templates and full web design packages for business around the United States.
• In charge of backend administration development and maintenance programming for business clients.
• Designed, programmed, and deployed over 25 websites. E-commerce, online community development, retail, advertising, and automatic SEO solution to keep websites ahead of their competition.
Alpha Chi National Honor Society
Business Management and Information Systems Management
Alpha Chi National Honor Society