Senior Consultant & Project/Account Manager
- Senior Consultant & Project/Account Manager
- Reports to Regional Research Director and Global Sales Director
- Monitor company, industry & general information sources (including websites) to keep up to date with latest developments in the industry
- Responsible for managing projects and reports in Brazil, building-up databases, analyzing data, delivering and presenting results to clients, delivering tactical recommendations and strategic insights through the analysis of consumer purchasing behavior data.
- Responsible for client relationship management, focusing on continuous follow-up with clients, aiming for repurchase.
- Carry out regular in-depth face to face & telephone interviews (with key manufacturers, industry suppliers & other industry organisations) to obtain company data and market insights
- Prepare and conduct proposals for projects and reports, with both industry and consumer data, according to client’s specific needs, follow-up proposals and close sales
- Management of an annual sales plan of £ 1,900 Million
- Development of new businesses and solution selling
- Prospection of new clients, with proven record of successful outcomes
Responsible for supervising Brazil's research team.