back end developer
- Calgary Alberta
A developer with a computer science degree and strong database skills. Capable of easily adapting to new technologies who have been working on products with little support material with extremely fast learner. Familiar with both functional and object oriented languages. Enjoys learning new languages, frameworks, and new technologies in general. I would love to contribute for the development of innovative technologies at the same time improve my knowledge.
|3ELM Consulting Website||
• Developed business web site with WordPress.
• Implemented Revenue Assurance RAID, Fraud Management and Incentives Management system, using PL/SQL, Shell Script and Linux.
• Worked as senior consultant guiding a group of 5 junior and intermediate developers teaching them how to implement RAID and CMS.
• Worked as system analyst creating functional and technical documentation for Clarify CRM System, using Clearbasic, PL/SQL, XML and Shell Script.
• I was responsible for teach new junior developers how to code in Clearbasic language and for review their code.
• Created Test Strategies, Test Plans, Risk Coverage, Acceptance criteria, and QA automation support documents.