- Professional with two years of clinical experience in caring for children, adolescents and adults, using approaches such as Gestalt Therapy and EMDR therapy.
- Experience in caring for people in socially vulnerable situations and in situations of natural disasters.
- Experience in developing and implementing social and educational projects.
- Experience in preparing psychological reports and conducting psychological assessments.
- Willingness to travel.
- Volunteering: SOS GLOBAL- Psychological support child victims of the natural disaster. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil/2011 and Donde está La Paz- Social work in a poor community within Bolivia. Conducting activities with children. Montero, Bolivia/2009.
- Address: 420, Pitt Street. Haymarket NSW 2000, Sydney